About Cornerstone Research
Cornerstone Research is one of the leading economic and financial consulting firms. Our work with prominent academic and industry experts provides clients with state-of-the-art analysis and has earned us a reputation for excellence and effectiveness. We attribute our success to a unique combination of factors:
- Talented, analytically oriented, and highly motivated staff.
- A corporate culture that respects and celebrates the diversity of our employees.
- A dynamic work environment that fosters and supports our core values.
- Cutting-edge economic and financial research.
- Innovative approaches to solving challenging problems.
- A team-based approach to casework, emphasizing a combination of collaboration and individual initiative.
“Cornerstone Research's culture”
Vandy Howell | Vice President
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Ph.D.
Lakshmi Karra | Senior Analyst
Stanford University, B.A.
Sam Nelson | Analyst
Brigham Young University, B.A.
To learn firsthand from our employees about what it's like to work at Cornerstone Research, watch our experience videos here
Cornerstone Research provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to legally protected categories, such as age, sex, gender, gender identity, race, color, creed/religious belief, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information or testing, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, military status, veteran status, arrest or conviction record (except where permitted by law), sexual orientation, ethnic background, citizen status, ancestry, national origin, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law.