633 West Fifth Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90071-2005
Normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. If you plan to arrive at the office after business hours, please contact the receptionist for instructions on entering the building. The office is in the US Bank building on the 31st Floor, directly across from the Los Angeles Central Library.
From Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Head west on West Century Boulevard toward Vicksburg Avenue
- Turn left at South Sepulveda Boulevard
- Take the ramp onto I-105 East
- Take the exit onto I-110 N toward Los Angeles
- Take exit 22B to merge onto West Fourth Street
- Take the ramp up to West Fourth Street
- Turn right at South Hope Street at the top of the ramp
This will bring you to the back of the building, which is where the parking garage is located. There is no parking access at the front of the building on Fifth Street.
- Take any of the Southern California Metrolink lines, Amtrak, or the Gold or Blue lines to Union Station in downtown Los Angeles
- Transfer to the Red Line (subway)
- Get off at Pershing Square (the second stop)
- Exit to Fifth Street and walk about three blocks west
Our office is in the US Bank Tower on the right-hand side of the street. We are directly across the street from the Los Angeles Central Library.
Visitor parking is available in the parking garage underneath the building, which is accessible from the back of the building off Hope Street. There is no street parking available. There is also a parking garage available across Fifth Street underneath the Los Angeles Public Library. The entrance is off Flower Street, between Fifth and Sixth Streets.