|The interdependence and growth of global markets have increased the scale and frequency of international trade disputes. As these disputes become more complex, expert assessments of financial, economic, and business matters have become increasingly important.
The venues where our firm has provided expert analysis include the U.S. International Trade Commission, the U.S. Department of Commerce, the International Trade Administration, and the World Trade Organization.
|In these matters, Cornerstone Research experts and staff:
- Assess markets and demand
- Estimate potential impact of trade remedies
- Analyze past trade actions as “natural experiments”
- Review consequences for consumers
- Analyze product differentiation between imported and domestically produced products