Animesh Giri provides economic and financial analysis and expert support in all phases of commercial litigation. Dr. Giri has consulted on matters related to consumer fraud and product liability, intellectual property, and mergers and acquisitions. He has addressed issues of loss causation and damages.
Selected industry experience
- Agriculture, consumer goods, financial markets and services, information and communication technology (ICT), and pharmaceuticals
Academic research and publications
- “From Refuge to Riches? An Analysis of Refugees’ Wage Assimilation in the United States,” International Migration Review, 2016.
- “Remittances School Quality, and Household Education Expenditures in Nepal,” with Cynthia Bansak and Brian Chezum, IZA Journal of Migration, 2015.
- “The Potential of Early Childhood Education as a Successful Obesity Intervention,” with D. Frisvold, in Obesity Interventions in Underserved US Populations: Evidence and Directions, ed. Virginia Brennan, Shiriki Kumanyika, and Ruth Zambrana, Johns Hopkins University Press, 2014.
- Berry College, Campbell School of Business
Ad Avoidance in False Advertising Consumer Class Actions