In the second installment of this report by the ABA’s Section of Antitrust, the authors discuss the competition implications of big data and artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- Economic models for competition law analysis
- Implications for market definition and market power
- Tensions between competition and consumer protection law
- Monopolization and abuse of dominance scenarios
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Multi-firm conduct
- International reports on digital competition
Members of the Task Force from Cornerstone Research include:
- Vandy Howell, Vice Chair
- Vildan Altuglu
- Gila Bronshtein
- Avigail Kifer
This report was originally published by the American Bar Association’s Section of Antitrust Law in February 2021.
The views expressed in this article are solely those of the authors, who are responsible for the content, and do not necessarily represent the views of Cornerstone Research.