Jennifer Marietta-Westberg will speak on a panel titled, “The Expert Report, Depositions and Managing the Expert Relationship” at this annual program.
Dr. Marietta-Westberg will join a panel of attorneys to discuss the role of expert witnesses in complex litigation.
During this hybrid event, participants will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Drafting the expert report
- Taking an expert deposition
- Defending an expert deposition
- Retaining and monitoring experts: a client’s perspective
- The expert–attorney relationship: an expert’s perspective
This program is hosted by the Practicing Law Institute. For more information, please visit the event website. CLE credit is available.