Global Competition Review highlighted Cornerstone Research in its annual survey of the world’s leading competition economics practices.
London—For the 11th consecutive year, Global Competition Review (GCR) has named Cornerstone Research as one of the world’s leading economic consultancies. In its 17th edition of this annual survey, the Economics 21, GCR describes Cornerstone Research as “a huge firm whose established presence in the UK and US allows it to work across borders for clients in major industries.”
The GCR survey underscores Cornerstone Research’s work in the global competition community.
Over the past year, Cornerstone Research worked on:
- Regulatory issues for fourteen mergers, including major transactions in consumer goods, healthcare, high technology, and manufacturing.
- Multiple assignments for clients and joint defence groups facing allegations related to the London Interbank Offered Rate and similar benchmarks, foreign exchange derivatives, and U.S. treasuries.
- Vertical and horizontal conspiracy allegations in multiple industries in both the class certification and merits phases.
- Cases at the intersection of antitrust and intellectual property.
- Numerous patent matters of standard-essential patents and the use of injunction as a remedy.
|Read the firm’s profile here.|