Global Competition Review recognises Cornerstone Research in the latest edition of the Economics 20 list.
London—For the 12th consecutive year, Global Competition Review (GCR) has named Cornerstone Research as one of the world’s leading economic consultancies.
In its 18th edition of this annual survey, the Economics 20, GCR described Cornerstone Research as a firm ‘known for both quality and quantity … with the specialist expertise necessary to succeed in the challenging [competition] field, as well as the sheer numbers required to rake in a huge range of cross-border transactions and interesting litigation matters.’
The GCR survey recognises Cornerstone Research among ‘the economic consultancies doing the most important antitrust work around the world.’
Over the past year, Cornerstone Research worked on:
- Regulatory issues for 19 mergers, across sectors including healthcare, technology, manufacturing, agriculture, media, entertainment and energy.
- Multiple assignments for clients and joint defence groups facing allegations related to the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) and foreign exchange derivatives.
- Vertical and horizontal conspiracy allegations in multiple industries at both the class certification and merits phases.
- Cases at the intersection of antitrust and intellectual property.
- Numerous patent matters of standard essential patents and the use of injunction as a remedy.
Read the firm’s full profile here.