Global Competition Review recognises Cornerstone Research in the latest edition of the Economics 20 list.
London—For the 13th consecutive year, Global Competition Review (GCR) has named Cornerstone Research as one of the world’s leading economic consultancies, citing the firm’s ‘deep expertise in litigation and regulatory inquiries.’
In its 19th edition of this annual survey, the Economics 20, GCR noted the recent expansion of Cornerstone Research’s competition practice: ‘The team has grown to 148 competition economists, spread across eight offices in the US and Europe.”
The GCR survey recognises Cornerstone Research for its ‘deep expertise in litigation and regulatory inquiries.’
Over the past year, Cornerstone Research worked on multiple matters involving:
- Competition and regulatory issues in 21 mergers in Europe, Asia and the US, including testimony by affiliated experts in three merger-related trials
- Litigation and regulatory inquiries, including testimony before the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority’s case decision group.
- Litigation related to financial benchmarks, including LIBOR, foreign exchange derivatives and US treasuries.
- Cases at the intersection of antitrust and intellectual property.
- Patent matters of standard essential patents and the use of injunction as a remedy.
Read the firm’s full profile here.