Chris Bruegge provides economic and financial analysis and expert support in all phases of commercial litigation. Dr. Bruegge has a range of experience in matters involving antitrust, consumer fraud and product liability, and energy and the environment.
Selected industry experience
- Airlines, automobiles, energy and environment, and technology.
Academic research and presentations
- “The Distributional Effects of Building Codes,” with Tatyana Deryugina and Erica Myers, Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists 6: S1 (2019).
- “Does the Housing Market Value Energy Efficient Homes? Evidence from the Energy Star Program,” with Jaren Pope and Carmen Carrion-Flores, Regional Science and Urban Economics 57 (2016).
Honors and awards
- Graduate Fellowship, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, Stanford University
- SPICE (Student Projects for Intellectual Community Enhancement Details) Grant, Stanford University
- Amos G. Warner Fellowship, Department of Economics, Stanford University
- Barbara Finberg Fellowship, Stanford University
U.S. and Plaintiff States v. American Airlines Group Inc. and JetBlue Airways Corp.