Christina Zafeiridou provides economic and financial analysis and expert support in all phases of commercial litigation. Dr. Zafeiridou has experience with matters involving financial market manipulation and securities class action litigation. Her expertise includes equity, government and corporate bonds, and fixed income and other derivatives.
Selected industry experience
- Automobiles, banking, medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, and telecommunications.
Academic research and publications
- “The Political Importance of Financial Performance,” with Amy Pond, American Journal of Political Science 64: 1, 2020.
Honors and awards
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Ross School of Business Fellowship, University of Michigan
- Robert G. Rodkey Fellowship in Banking and Finance, University of Michigan
- Panhellenic Scholarship Foundation, scholarship for outstanding academic performance
- Valedictorian, University of Piraeus, Greece
- Ad hoc referee, Journal of Banking and Finance and Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting
- Ross School of Business and College of Engineering, University of Michigan