Diego Vega San Martin provides economic and financial analysis and expert support in all phases of commercial litigation. Dr. Vega San Martin has extensive experience with matters involving valuation and corporate governance, as well as securities litigation and allegations of financial market manipulation.
Selected industry experience
- Financial institutions, pharmaceuticals, technology, and venture capital.
- Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University
- Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis
- Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Chile
- Banco de Crédito e Inversiones, Santiago, Chile
Trends in Large Corporate Bankruptcy and Financial Distress—Midyear 2023 Update,
Trends in Large Corporate Bankruptcy and Financial Distress
Trends in Large Corporate Bankruptcy and Financial Distress—Midyear 2022 Update
The Potential Impact of COVID-19-Induced Volatility on Business Valuation in M&A and Bankruptcy Litigation
Financial Strategies for Oil and Gas Cos. During the Slump