Kostis Hatzitaskos will present on a panel discussion titled, “The Long-Awaited Arrival of New Merger Guidelines” at this two-day, in-person conference in San Francisco.
Dr. Hatzitaskos will join a panel of antitrust experts to discuss the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC’s) new merger guidelines.
Topics will include:
- Has a new era for M&A officially begun?
- Assessing the FTC’s new stance
- Will these guidelines be upheld?
- Will practitioners and courts follow the Guidelines?
- A review of recent merger cases
- Standards and theories of harm
- Key merger developments in the EU—do they offer insight into the future of mergers in the U.S.?
Cornerstone Research is a sponsor of this event, hosted by Informa Connect. For more information, please visit the event website.