This Cornerstone Research conference featured expert speakers from DG Competition, private practice and academia.
This London conference, hosted by Cornerstone Research, addressed innovation and quality competition in merger analyses. What roles do these factors play in merger cases? How have the agencies’ approaches evolved on both sides of the Atlantic? Panellists discussed:
- Recent telecoms and pharmaceutical mergers
- Differences in approach between Europe and the United States
- The appropriate policy approach in merger analysis
- The role of documentary and economic evidence in past cases
- Lessons from recent cases, particularly Dow–DuPont