Economic and financial consulting firm advances Eastman, Feitzinger, Harwood, Leonard, and Woodhouse to senior vice president.
San Francisco—Cornerstone Research, a leading provider of economic and financial consulting and expert testimony, is pleased to announce the promotion of Greg Eastman, Kristin Feitzinger, Elaine Harwood, Greg Leonard, and Sally Woodhouse to senior vice president.
“I am delighted to recognize these five outstanding colleagues, who have made such significant, lasting contributions to our firm,” said Rahul Guha, CEO of Cornerstone Research. “To our clients, they bring standout expertise and steady leadership across a range of complex matters involving accounting, finance, and life sciences, among others. Within our firm, their commitment to our core values deepens our strong firm culture and supports our continued success.”
These five outstanding colleagues have made significant, lasting contributions to our firm, bringing standout expertise and steady leadership across a range of complex matters.
- Greg Eastman has more than twenty years of experience analyzing economic and accounting issues related to tax, mergers, securities and financial products, and healthcare. He has extensive trial and arbitration expertise and directs large teams supporting multiple experts. As a testifying expert, Dr. Eastman has been retained, including by the Department of Justice, to perform profitability analyses and to assess whether firms are failing and their assets are likely to exit the relevant market. Dr. Eastman is based in Washington, DC.
- Kristin Feitzinger heads Cornerstone Research’s Silicon Valley office. Ms. Feitzinger has more than two decades of experience addressing securities and valuation issues in class actions, breach of contract, and general damages litigation. Her expertise spans all stages of the litigation process, including exposure analysis and settlement estimation; class certification; expert reports and depositions; summary judgment filings; and mediation, arbitration, trials, and regulatory agency hearings. She is a frequent speaker on issues related to securities class and regulatory actions. Ms. Feitzinger is based in Silicon Valley.
- Elaine Harwood heads the firm’s accounting practice, and is an expert on financial accounting, financial reporting, and auditing. Dr. Harwood consults to clients and works with experts on securities litigation, complex enforcement matters brought by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), and corporate investigations. She has served for more than twenty years as a consultant and expert on a wide range of liability and damages issues. Dr. Harwood is based in Los Angeles.
- Greg Leonard heads Cornerstone Research’s European finance practice. Dr. Leonard has nearly two decades of experience consulting for clients in complex litigation and regulatory proceedings. On behalf of clients, he has led regulatory investigations on both sides of the Atlantic, managing teams and simultaneously supporting experts across multiple matters. Dr. Leonard has evaluated alleged anticompetitive activities in financial and commodities markets, including collusive conduct by various market participants, at both the class certification and merits stages. Dr. Leonard is based in London.
- Sally Woodhouse leads Cornerstone Research’s life sciences practice. Dr. Woodhouse provides consulting services on antitrust, product misrepresentation, intellectual property, False Claims Act, and breach of contract cases. Her experience on pharmaceutical matters has included analyzing relevant markets, competitive effects, class certification, and damages. These cases have involved issues such as delayed generic entry litigation related to reverse payment settlements, product hopping, and risk evaluation and mitigation strategy programs. Dr. Woodhouse is based in Boston.