Andrew Litten provides economic and financial analysis and expert support in all phases of commercial litigation. Dr. Litten addresses a variety of antitrust matters, with an emphasis on merger reviews and investigations related to healthcare and labor discrimination. He consults to clients and testifying experts and manages project teams across all phases of litigation.
Selected industry experience
- Health insurance, higher education, pharmaceuticals, and technology
- Referee, American Education Journal
- Referee, Review of Economic and Statistics
- Department of Economics, University of Michigan
- Government Accountability Office, Washington DC
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, Atlanta, GA
Students for Fair Admissions Inc. v. President and Fellows of Harvard College et al.
Pro Bono: Brown et al. v. Madison County, Mississippi