Tamás Bátyi provides economic and financial analysis and expert support in all phases of commercial litigation.
Academic research and presentations
- “Properties and Comparison of Risk Capital Allocation Methods,” with Dóra Balogh, Péter Csóka, and Miklós Pinter, European Journal of Operational Research 259, no. 2 (2017).
Honors and awards
- Stanislav Vidovic Award for Best M.A. Thesis, Central European University
- Outstanding Academic Achievement Award, Central European University
- Scholarship of the Republic of Hungary
- Haas School of Business and Department of Economics, University of California, Berkeley
- MOL Group, Hungary
- Hungary Government Debt Management Agency Ltd.