Cornerstone Research affiliated academic experts and staff named to Who’s Who Legal‘s 2021 list of consultants and expert witnesses.
The following Cornerstone Research affiliated academic experts and staff are recognised as standouts in the fields of competition economics, quantum of damages and forensic accounting. Several are also named as Future Leaders.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan, Stanford University
- Kenneth G. Elzinga, University of Virginia
- Aviv Nevo, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Rahul Guha, Chicago
- Vandy M. Howell, San Francisco
- Michael C. Keeley, Silicon Valley
- Darwin V. Neher, New York
- Dina Older Aguilar, San Francisco
- Celeste C. Saravia, San Francisco
- Michael D. Topper, Silicon Valley
Competition Economists – Future Leaders
Financial Advisory and Valuation – Quantum of Damages
Investigations – Forensic Accountants
- Elaine M. Harwood, Los Angeles