Global Competition Review recognises Cornerstone Research in the 2023 edition of the GCR 100.
London—Global Competition Review has named Cornerstone Research as one of the world’s outstanding global economic consultancies. Compiled annually, the GCR 100 provides a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the law firms and economic consultancies doing the most important antitrust work around the world.
GCR highlights Cornerstone Research’s vast team of competition economists, led by Kostis Hatzitaskos and Bryan Ricchetti, co-heads of the antitrust and competition practice, and Liam Colley, head of the European competition practice.
Global Competition Review has named Cornerstone Research as one of the world’s outstanding global economic consultancies.
The team’s recent high-profile competition work includes:
- Meta’s $1 billion acquisition of Kustomer
- EssilorLuxottica’s €7.2 billion acquisition of GrandVision
- Sidibe et al. v. Sutter Health
- No-Poach Clauses in QSR Litigation involving McDonald’s and Jimmy John’s
- Alleged monopolisation issues against Apple
Read the firm’s full GCR profile here.