Five Cornerstone Research consulting staff recognized as future leaders in the international competition community.
Who’s Who Legal (WWL) named five Cornerstone Research consultants as future leaders among consulting experts and economists in the global competition field.
WWL draws on the recommendations of clients and private practitioners to identify the foremost experts in the world. These lists highlight individuals “aged 45 or under who are considered to be the future leaders of the international competition community.”
WWL considers these individuals “to be the future leaders of the international competition community.”
- Todd Kumler (Principal) consults on economic and statistical matters related to antitrust and competition and claims of consumer fraud and product liability. Dr. Kumler applies econometric tools and other empirical analyses to assess class certification, liability, and damages issues.
- Vivek Mani (Vice President) has over a decade of experience leading teams and consulting to clients on regulatory and litigation issues involving competition. His expertise includes collective actions, cartels, and mergers in Europe and the United States.
- Bryan Ricchetti (Senior Vice President) coheads the firm’s antitrust and competition practice. Dr. Ricchetti assesses antitrust impact, market definition, market power, class certification, hiring and compensation decisions, and alleged discrimination.
- David Russo (Vice President) consults on a variety of antitrust and competition cases, including matters related to allegations of price fixing, exclusionary practices, and attempted monopolization. Dr. Russo has particular experience analyzing issues related to class certification in antitrust matters.
- Rainer Schwabe (Principal) consults on a variety of antitrust and competition cases, including matters related to allegations of price fixing, exclusionary practices, and mergers and acquisitions. Dr. Schwabe has particular expertise with antitrust issues in financial markets.
The individuals featured in these annual lists received the most nominations from peers, corporate counsel, and other market sources, a testament to their expertise and leadership in the competition field.