Allan Kleidon provides expert testimony on securities and company valuation, securities markets, industry analysis, and damages analysis. His experience includes investment banking, stock and options markets, derivatives, financial institutions, and high-tech companies.
Dr. Kleidon has testified in several prominent securities cases, including West Virginia v. Morgan Stanley, Seagate Technology II, and JDS Uniphase. He has been retained as an expert in market microstructure in a number of large class action and antitrust litigations, including the NASDAQ and options markets antitrust litigations, and the IPO securities litigation. His recent research has focused on the behavior of domestic and foreign securities markets.
Dr. Kleidon was an honorary professor in the School of Business at the University of Queensland in Australia from 2008 to 2019, and has taught courses in finance and econometrics at Stanford University; the University of California, Berkeley; the University of Chicago; and the University of Queensland. He is the author of numerous publications and has served as associate editor of the Journal of Finance and the Journal of Financial Economics.
Accounting for the Effect of Disclosures on Peer Stock Price
Frederick Hsu Living Trust v. ODN Holding Corp. et al.
Expert Forum: Competition Collective Actions in Financial Markets
Krukever et al. v. TD Ameritrade, Futures & Forex LLC
Alleged Misrepresentations in RMBS Offering Documents
Publicly Traded Company Valuation Following Acquisition
Summary Judgment Victory in Barclays Securities Litigation
European Commission Enquiry of Credit Default Swaps Market
- Frederick Hsu Living Trust v. ODN Holding Corp. et al.
- Krukever et al. v. TD Ameritrade, Futures & Forex LLC
- Alleged Misrepresentations in RMBS Offering Documents
- Publicly Traded Company Valuation Following Acquisition
- Summary Judgment Victory in Barclays Securities Litigation
- European Commission Enquiry of Credit Default Swaps Market
- United Food and Commercial Workers Union Local 880 Pension Fund et al. v. Chesapeake Energy Corporation et al.
- Asbestos Workers Philadelphia Pension Fund v. Merix Corp.
- Allen T. Gilliland Trust et al. v. H&F MobileMedia Partners, LLC, et al.
- Everex Securities Litigation
- Pearce et al. v. UBS PaineWebber, Inc., et al.
- Seagate Technology II Securities Litigation
- West Virginia v. Morgan Stanley
- Benning et al. v. Wit Capital Group, Inc., et al.
- In re NASDAQ Market-Makers Antitrust Litigation
- JDS Uniphase Corporation Securities Litigation
- Brokerage Company Advertising
- Acquisition of Private Biotechnology Company
- Biotechnology Shareholder Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Commercially Reasonable Efforts