Sarah Abraham provides economic and financial analysis and expert support in all phases of commercial litigation, with a focus on antitrust, healthcare, and life sciences matters.
Academic research and publications
- “Estimating Dynamic Treatment Effects in Event Studies with Heterogeneous Treatment Effects,” with Liyang Sun, Journal of Econometrics, forthcoming.
- “Clinical Decision Support for High-cost Imaging: A Randomized Clinical Trial,” with Joseph Doyle, Laura Feeney, Sarah Reimer, and Amy Finkelstein, PLOS ONE, 2019.
- “The Association Between Income and Life Expectancy in the United States, 2001–2014,” with Raj Chetty, Michael Stepner, Shelby Lin, Benjamin Scuderi, Nicholas Turner, Augustin Bergeron, and David Cutler, Journal of the American Medical Association, 2016.
Honors and awards
- Health and Aging Pre-Doctoral Fellowship, National Bureau of Economic Research, 2017–2018
- Equality of Opportunity Project, Harvard University, 2012–2014