Nathan Hipsman provides economic and financial analysis and expert support in all phases of commercial litigation. Dr. Hipsman specializes in antitrust matters, including issues related to horizontal and vertical merger reviews and conduct litigation. He has extensive experience leading teams to analyze large, complex datasets.
Selected industry experience
- Commodities, healthcare, life sciences, technology, transportation, and wholesale distribution
Honors and awards
- Roger L. Martin Cornerstone Graduate Student Fellowship, Harvard University
- Center for Retirement Research at Boston College Dissertation Fellowship
- Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies: John R. Meyer Dissertation Fellowship
- Young Economist Representative, Pricing Conduct Committee, American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law
- Referee for the Journal of Economic Inequality, the Journal of Urban Economics, and the Quarterly Journal of Economics
Resale Price Maintenance & the Digital Age
U.S. and Plaintiff States v. American Airlines Group Inc. and JetBlue Airways Corp.
Sidibe et al. v. Sutter Health
Cornerstone Research Staff and Affiliated Experts Submit Comments to the Joint FTC-DOJ Inquiry on Merger Enforcement
Evaluating Innovation Theories of Harm in Merger Review: Economic Frameworks and Difficulties
In the Matter of US Foods and Services Group of America
Cigna’s Acquisition of Express Scripts