Sachin Sancheti coheads Cornerstone Research’s technology, digital economy, and artificial intelligence practice. Dr. Sancheti has more than a decade of experience leading engagements in significant litigation and regulatory matters. He brings deep expertise to merger reviews, as well as product misrepresentation and intellectual property disputes. He works with attorneys on all phases of the litigation process and supports experts through discovery and trial.
Dr. Sancheti applies his extensive knowledge of industrial organization economics, econometrics, and surveys to merger reviews. He is experienced in all stages of the merger review process, and has consulted on competitive effects of mergers in a range of industries, including telecommunications, media, technology, and industrial products. His experience covers both horizontal and vertical mergers. Representative merger cases that Dr. Sancheti has worked on include T-Mobile/Sprint, United States v. AT&T Inc. et al., and Commercial Metals Company’s Acquisition of Certain Assets from Gerdau S.A.
Dr. Sancheti has assessed class certification claims and damages related to product misrepresentation in automobiles, food products, financial products, and business services. He has substantial experience in analyzing consumer behavior issues in consumer class actions. He has also conducted econometric and survey analyses of physician prescribing behavior in the context of off-label marketing of pharmaceutical products.
Dr. Sancheti has consulted on lost profits assessments and determination of reasonable royalty rates in a variety of industries. He has managed complex survey designs, including conjoint surveys, to determine consumers’ perceptions and valuations of product features. He also has experience in the valuation of intangible assets such as brands and the assessment of how firms create and maintain brand value.
FTC v. IQVIA Holdings Inc. et al.
Javier Cardenas et al. v. Toyota Motor Corp. et al.
Cornerstone Research Named in GCR 2023 Matter of the Year
How AI and Machine Learning Are Impacting the Litigation Landscape
In Re Twitter Inc. v. Elon Musk et al.
Cornerstone Research Staff and Affiliated Experts Submit Comments to the Joint FTC-DOJ Inquiry on Merger Enforcement
EssilorLuxottica’s Acquisition of GrandVision
Cornerstone Research Named in 2022 Matters of the Year in U.S. and Europe
- FTC v. IQVIA Holdings Inc. et al.
- Javier Cardenas et al. v. Toyota Motor Corp. et al.
- In Re Twitter Inc. v. Elon Musk et al.
- EssilorLuxottica’s Acquisition of GrandVision
- IRS Transfer Pricing Dispute
- In the Matter of US Foods and Services Group of America
- Fresenius Kabi USA LLC v. Par Sterile Products LLC et al.
- Copyright Royalty Board Proceedings
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Approved
- Commercial Metals Company’s Acquisition of Certain Assets from Gerdau S.A.
- United States v. AT&T Inc. et al.
- Analog Devices’ Acquisition of Linear Technology Corporation
- Beef Products, Inc. et al. v. American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. et al.
- Alleged Unintended Acceleration and Brake Defects in Automobiles
- Joint Development Marketing Dispute
- Alleged Theft of Trade Secrets for a Drug in Development
- Off-Label Marketing
- “Regulatory Review of T-Mobile’s Merger with Sprint,” New York State Bar Association Antitrust Law Section Annual Meeting, 25 January 2021